International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences (ICISS), 2017
Friday, March 24 – Sunday, March 25, 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline: December 31, 2016
Registration Deadline: January 31, 2017
This year’s Conference Theme is: “Social Sciences and Social Change: Linking Social Science Education with Global Needs”
The conference will address the following streams:
- Social science education in the 21st Century: the way forward
- Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary social research
- Linking social science education with society
- Trends in social science research
- Approaches and methods for social science research
- Academic subjects in social sciences
- Research on various fields of social sciences
- The following themes related to social sciences.
Anthropology, Applied Linguistics, Cultural Studies, Ethnicity and Racism Studies, Educational studies, Gender Studies, Geography, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Labour Studies, Law, Media Studies, Religious Studies, Psychology, Political Science, Social Work, Sociology, History, Philosophy, Library Studies, Museum Studies and all other areas related to Social Sciences.